Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mount Blade 2 Video My PC Game Is Lagging Bad Even Though My System + Video Card Well Exceeds Game Requirements.?

My PC game is lagging bad even though my system + video card well exceeds game requirements.? - mount blade 2 video

Recently, I had to say the game Mount & Blade "for my PC. The requirements," 512 MB RAM, graphics card with at least 64 MB memory ... "Well, my PC has more than 1.2 GB of RAM, and I have a 8400GS video card GeFore. My Slot PCI-E is broken, so I had to get a PCI graphics card.

In any case, the game works well at first, but when I was in the great battle that begins at the end. It gets worse, have tried to unplayable.I to reduce the video settings, but I've always delaying the false yet. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you.

2 comments:

Liberal Nemesis said...

Well, it is likely that the PCI slot. This technology is very old, older than AGP, and it works very much slower than the PCI-E

Flix said...

The most likely cause is something behind the scenes to stop his game down. If you try a different game and see if they have the same problem needs. This could be anything, from a selfish anti-virus, a virus. It could also be a bug in the game developers - is simply a shift of the game server is bad or ill-timed, this could be a problem. To do this, ask others in the game when it is experiencing the same problem and what are its characteristics.

Otherwise, check your processor.

Post a Comment