Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Cruise Lines For Adults What Are The Best Cruise Lines For A Mexican Cruise?

What are the best cruise lines for a Mexican cruise? - best cruise lines for adults

My husband and the parents so wish, (cruise to Mexico next spring from either Los Angeles or San Diego). We studied different cruise lines and want opinions on the best cruise line for adults to hear. We would have preferred it not be a party to a ship or a boat full of children. My husband and I are early 30s and mid 50s my parents.

I also have questions about the tips. I read somewhere that the cost Carnival $ 40 per day per person for advice and ridiculous, that just seems to me highly. I do not spend more than $ 500 in tips alone after my husband and me Is that correct? Are the fees charged for the position available? We are not as heavy drinkers, but as a cocktail and then, when the amount of glass? What would you say that the media "if the cruise is over? All information from past cruise really help:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment